Forward-thinking technology sets us apart. Up-to-the-minute, integrated print technology creates efficient solutions for you. Our attention to detail is unparalleled.
Offset printing is timeless and ever-evolving. Our precise equipment handles the most demanding jobs with dependable results. West Camp has an extensive range of options for best-in-class, high-volume output.
- Heidelberg 6-color presses (3)
- Inline coating and perfecting capabilities
- Conventional and UV printing or coating
- Highest-quality, 20-micron stochastic screening
Grand ideas demand our grand format. Our industry-leading technology supports time-sensitive, high-volume retail and corporate graphics, including point-of-sale programs, custom graphics, prototyping, interior and exterior signage, and more. We print on a wide variety of substrates with reliable color consistency. Multiple machines ensure we make the toughest deadlines.
- Agfa M-Presses (2) for production speed with offset quality
- Vutek (3) with 16.5’ wide capabilities, including white ink
- Variable picoliter and grayscale technology for highest quality
- Color calibrated to offset standards
We recommend digital printing as a cost-effective alternative. Especially if your project calls for variable imaging, data integration, short-run versioning, or print-on-demand. We operate the highest quality digital technology available today.
- Kodak Nexpress (2) including 14” x 26” color output
- Dedicated monochromatic devices (3) supporting complex variable data and personalization
- Color calibrated to exacting color standards
- Available in color, black and white, or hybrid solutions